Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - U.S. Marine slaps army reserve hardass
View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2013, 07:26 AM   #93
tsaguy
drink the hotdog water.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Hall View Post
Lol its funny how none of you are ever seen out at the mounds or any other event. It seems like all the people that actually do wheel arent douchebags on this site. Id rather have the past i have amd the life i have then be one of you miserble fucks that sit on the interent and try to be hadasses... haha pretty pathetic lives
Ethug much?

I'm not miserable, I enjoy my life. I am a dick in real life too. I haven't wheeled since 2009, and it doesn't make me less of a man. Just like wheeling doesn't make you more of a man.

Pretty pathetic life? Let's have a challenge dear AJ, next time you are near the Mounds and finish up a great day of being a man, get a hold of me and we'll go for a meal. And by learning about me face to face, you will be better qualified to make a judgement on me and my pathetic life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
I am willing to bet its a bunch of geriatric old farts bitching about anyone under 50 and touching each others weiners.
tsaguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05586 seconds with 20 queries