Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - What to look for in a used rzr
View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2013, 09:02 PM   #1
Jiveturkey3

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Default What to look for in a used rzr

I am in the market for an xp4. I want eps. I have talked with my local dealer and I can go pick up a 2013 for a price that is very fair I feel. I have also found two 2012's for sale semi local both are le liquid silvers. Here is where I am. One is listed for $16,800 and has 1000 miles. The owner claims he had it street legal but it lacks the proper title and a few things (wiper and dot tires). He told me he was firm on price. The second unit is the exact same only with the proper title to be truly street legal along with not lacking any add ons. It only has 237 miles, is owned by a 55 year old man who wants to sell it because his 57 year old wife's back won't handle it. He has it liste at $18,695. Another thing to consider is the fact that on the second unit I can get an auto loan for 3.5% vs the other as an atv at 6.5%. I am leaning towards the second. Friday I plan on looking at one or the other.

I want you guys to give opinions on the two units I described as well as what to look for. Other than color and wet vs dry sump anything change from 12-13? School me so I can be an educated buyer please.

Last edited by Jiveturkey3; February 26th, 2013 at 09:46 PM.
Jiveturkey3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05396 seconds with 20 queries