Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - U.S. Marine slaps army reserve hardass
View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2013, 08:20 PM   #39
High Center Hancho
rack tap re-rack click

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
No matter how anyone responds to this video... No one has all of the facts.

From what is presented... A guy got robbed and when the cops finally got around to helping him they responded to an obviously upset individual with a beat down.

I know exactly what I'd do in this situation because I'm not the everyday average joe and have deployed to war. I have absolutely zero tolerance for people who abuse their power and being raised properly I know that being granted power doesn't mean I have the right to abuse the people that I have power over. It means I do what I can to help them and if someone decides to attack me I have every right to defend my life.

That officer had absolutely zero justification for what he did no matter how you try and rationalize it. The ONLY reasons you have for backing up that cop is because you blindly follow a badge and/or you have forgotten the most basic principals our Constitutional Republic were founded upon.
wrong I know a cop doesn't have to wait until he is attacked to defend himself. I know from the video that whinny ass "crime victim" approached the police in an aggressive manner and talking shit. If it was me in that situation I wouldn't have waited to be hit I would have hit first and would have be justified in doing so, same as the officer in the video. They didn't go over board and continued to beat on the kid, they stopped the threat presented to them. They didn't walk up and hit the kid for no reason. They didn't start out the encounter on the wrong foot, the kid did. He brought it to that level, NOT the police. And the guy said he was "robbed", nothing in the video suggested that he was, because people never lie to the police about being a victim to attempt to cover up what they did.
High Center Hancho is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06206 seconds with 20 queries