Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - U.S. Marine slaps army reserve hardass
View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2013, 07:59 PM   #36
smasheromalley

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
You sit here and Monday Morning Quarterback the entire event the same as us. You know some detail we don't?

You're simply backing up the unlawful conduct of a police officer simply because he has a badge. You're pathetic.

Unlike you I believe in the Constitution and swore my life to uphold it. If that means going up against two cops who think they're the baddest mother fuckers on the block putting a beat down on a VICTIM of a crime than so be it. I will gladly jump in to protect that individual against a cop who has obviously forgotten his oath and the purpose of his job.

I also find it extremely entertaining that you're defending that cop for brutalizing a citizen because he was upset. You would've hired a lawyer and sued the fukc out of that department if you were the robbery/assault victim and were beaten down because you spoke harsh words towards the cops that responded 45 minutes later.

Like I said... Absolutely appalling that people support this kind of conduct from our law enforcement.
You should think twice about who you are going to jump in and protect when you CLEARLY don't understand the law in regards to the use of force. I'm serious about that. A paragraph pasted from a website that sounds righteous does not make it correct. Supreme Court caselaw is the law of the land, regardless of what the tinfoil hats on a website claim about upholding or skirting the Constitution.

Props to you for enlisting, but other than posting rutarted shit on this site I don't think you know much about me. In regards to my MMQB'ing, the point that I have been trying to make is that you do not understand use of force or the law regarding use of force, and anyone blasting the cop for 'attacking the victim' does not have all the facts. Its like blasting the mainstream media for misleading(lying) then doing it yourself.
smasheromalley is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08230 seconds with 20 queries