View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2013, 07:36 PM   #33
SS
Lost the booby contest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smasheromalley View Post
You would have come to his aid? How? Yelling and screaming? Taking pictures? Getting physical involved? Then you would have had your ass righteously handed to you and likely been charged and convicted moron.

Wtf type of power are you talking about? Oh you mean authority? Yeah, it's not you. It's granted by the Constitution through congress. Don't confuse authority to enforce law with some big penis/small penis power.

I take it you don't have much experience with liars? You have no idea what happened prior to the cops showing up, what the call was about, how it was dispatched... In other words nobody who sees the video has a clue what the "45 minute wait" or any other facts of the situation are. Like I said before the kid could have been the aggressor the whole time. No knowledge of facts, yet always ready to pony up an opinion and puff up about what you think about bully cops, and how they should handle things. Sad state of affairs

You sit here and Monday Morning Quarterback the entire event the same as us. You know some detail we don't?

You're simply backing up the unlawful conduct of a police officer simply because he has a badge. You're pathetic.

Unlike you I believe in the Constitution and swore my life to uphold it. If that means going up against two cops who think they're the baddest mother fuckers on the block putting a beat down on a VICTIM of a crime than so be it. I will gladly jump in to protect that individual against a cop who has obviously forgotten his oath and the purpose of his job.

I also find it extremely entertaining that you're defending that cop for brutalizing a citizen because he was upset. You would've hired a lawyer and sued the fukc out of that department if you were the robbery/assault victim and were beaten down because you spoke harsh words towards the cops that responded 45 minutes later.

Like I said... Absolutely appalling that people support this kind of conduct from our law enforcement.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.
SS is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05695 seconds with 11 queries