Old February 24th, 2013, 06:30 PM   #71
hillbillyrockstar
Country folks living LOUD

Location: from St. Clair County, working in Baltimore MD for a while
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadey View Post
Hillbilly,

That is an AWESOME post! Thanks for typing all of that out. I completely gave up researching after finding the Dexter information coupled with rumors I've heard. But now I have found quite a bit of information that supports everything that you have said. BillaVista also has a nice wright up as well. http://www.pirate4x4.com/tech/billav...er/Trailer.htm

Thanks again, it has opened up quite a few options for me.
No problem man. I didn't really have anything to do, so glad I could be of some help. Normally I don't really give 2 shits enough to type out that much, but every now and then I go nuts.

I just really get disgusted sometimes. It seems like our hobby is getting more and more geared towards those with more $$ than brains. The guys that have been into wheeling before me, will say over and over that This hobby used to be a poor mans game. It doesn't seem like that any more. More and more it seems like certain parts of this hobby are purely geared only towards those who have $$. I like to bring reality back to the table and remind people that with a little elbow grease, you can get things done on the cheap, just as well, if not better than the guys with deep pockets.
hillbillyrockstar is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05694 seconds with 11 queries