View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2013, 01:06 AM   #224
pew pew
BlooMule's Avatar
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: a mile from the shithole
Posts: 24,433
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

You need either a moped license, or if you are over 16, an operator's license to operate a moped.

I'm fukkin drunk as hell and I still know that.
BlooMule is online now   Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03787 seconds with 11 queries