Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - RC collection f/s f/t
View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2013, 02:52 PM   #1
moparhorse

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default RC collection f/s f/t

Have a complete T-Maxx that is FULLY aftermarket, over $2,500 invested. A fully aftermarket RC-10GT that I have over $1,300 invested. A Tamiya Clodbuster, fully aftermarket thats transformed into a pulling truck, with weight bar and hitch, a real weight transfer sled for R/C car and trucks. A RC-10T2 truck thats almost stock, another RC-10GT that needs put back together. A BRAND new O.S. .21 thats ported and never ran. Theres way to many RC details to list. Many extra parts, new and used, tires, ETC. Even new associated and traxxas parts. I have over $10,000+ invested. Must call for info. I would like to sell everything as a package. There is stuff I have forgotten about that been sitting for the last 5+ years. Somebody who knows rc cars and nitro stuff needs to just come look at what I have. If really interested, I can take a few Pics. Theres just way to many things. Mini-Z, electric traxxas twin motor boat, electric plane, tool box with tools and parts, many extra tires, batteries, glow igniters, ETC.

Asking $1500 for everything I have or make offer for any of it.

Trades for bigger tires, tsls,boggers,mud grappler, bull dogs, etc
989-513-4827
moparhorse is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07181 seconds with 20 queries