Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Who can legally enter your property without consent?
View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2013, 11:57 AM   #3
Paperman

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I hate playing the games but one bust at times but as you said we can make it more difficult. We had a personal friend that owned a decent size metal working shop 60-80 employees. Not skilled labor, basicly uneducated folks making a living punching and welding steel. One person was let go and they called MIOSHA with a complaint. In real life you will never be 100% legal and safe and in the low end of the market Im sure its more so but I have been there many times and would say there were no gross dangers. Anyhow when the inspectors came the owner got on the PA and annouced a paid day off. All the workers left, then the main braker for the plant was opened. It gets dark quick with out lights. The inspectors were left for their inspection with no lights or power. Shit thing to do but funny!!!

I ask all this as I hold all the permits and licenses to manufacture explosives and fireworks from the ATF and locals. Been doing it for years. Don’t need some hilljack walking up taking measurements with a Marlboro hanging out of his mouth looking at my drying racks of product. Would be a bad day for many.

Last edited by Paperman; February 21st, 2013 at 12:02 PM.
Paperman is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05974 seconds with 20 queries