Photo bucket finally fixed..dont know what was wrong..grrr.
Well finally a pictorial update..
Guy backed out of buying my motor..pissed...so its still for sale, until there here it sits in the jeep.
Had some winch motor issues, smittybilt sent me two solenoids, both didnt fix the problem, now i have the winch motor tore off waiting for the new one..
The brush tensioner springs were broke i guess that's what im calling them
Got my BTF front diff cover on..seems tough..definitely not a ruffstuff one, but still 3/8" flange with 1/4" cover...looks good..
Also got my rear shocks stuck through the floor rear of the jeep tub. Didnt have enough travel and were bottomed out after i put the Durango springs on.
Shock hoop before install..
Also had to clearance my front skid plate more for the front driveshaft...since ive lowered the jeep 4" it crashed a bit on full compression.
These already may be on here but here are some pix of the build of the BTF diff cover.
I think thats all i got done in the past few weeks. Need to get it out and play with it...
Still has a torn top, so its a little chille, but still semi covered..for the driver..hahah..
Sended frum da cumputar box in my hands eh.