Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - What are these called, and where to buy the cheapest? (Winch QD's)
View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2013, 07:32 PM   #9
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-23-11
Location: bath
Posts: 145
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to 4x4xdodgeman

use semi truck plug that we us for traps motors on gravel trains. its 2 prong.
4x4xdodgeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.11050 seconds with 22 queries