Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - What are these called, and where to buy the cheapest? (Winch QD's)
View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2013, 05:44 PM   #7
81 inches of fun
jeepfreak81's Avatar
Join Date: 11-10-05
Location: Lennon, Mi
Posts: 13,576
iTrader: (25)
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jeepfreak81 Send a message via MSN to jeepfreak81 Send a message via Yahoo to jeepfreak81

Originally Posted by bdd1469 View Post
You can buy them at napa, probobly any autoparts store in the snowplow stuff.
I personally wont use them on a winch because it only takes a bad connection a few seconds to create enough heat to ruin your winch motor. Ask me how I know.
Its for a receiver mounted winch, so it has to have a connector of some sort. I want to be able to move it between the rear of the cj and yj.

I will see what price Napa has, they were pricey at Grainger, if I buy them there I might as well buy the kit.

Thanks guys!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
jeepfreak81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.16954 seconds with 22 queries