View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2013, 06:19 PM   #556
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...

I ran ARB's (old style) for years without a failure. (other than the bug (8 legged kind) that got in my air line) And I know a lot of people who are very happy with them running some tough stuff. No matter what I do, I want to get away from the spool. I'm not a big fan of Detroits either. (yes, I have one in the front)

I agree with the fail me locked but until they offer it, I can't use it.

I just got off the phone with Mike from HI-9. Being a business owner, he's not there to advise too much on different lockers or piss off any of his suppliers. However, he acknowledges the good and bad of each product and knows the stories of ARB's. Summarizing a long conversation of each product, here's his story. Yukon has a Grizzly that is especially designed to work in the HI-9. If you buy the right Grizzly model number, it's configured to work with the Hi-9 and the thrust bolt. He says they have not had any complaints since Yukon made this special edition. He also recommends the comp spring for my application. So, time to have Dale do some pricing for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wramblerguy View Post
Why not a hanging chain step on the passenger side for the wife
That's what is on my dads jeep and it makes it much easier to get into and it doesn't get hung up on obstacles
It's an idea but not something I'm interested in.

Page generated in 0.05187 seconds with 11 queries