Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - The Reverend Jackson
View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2013, 10:27 AM   #5
dougstephvoor
Supreme Chancelor!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

First let me say if you believe JJ is a representative for your view points, god bless you because in my opinion he is a rambling moron. It apears by his speach that he has had a stroke or some medical condition as well.

Next, I had a long involved conversation with a woman from the suburbs of Detroit, who is a business owner very successful, inteligent college educated person. During the conversation she used the "No one uses a assalt rifle to hunt with and theirfore you do not need one" talking point. I explained to her that I have a modern sporting fire arm out fitted for varmint and coyote hunting. She said well you are just sick that you think you need to blow up animals like that. I asked her to explain what she was saying. She explained that no one needs a weapon that is that powerfull. I explained to her that the .223 or 7.62 x 39 rifle cartridges are some of the least powerfull centefire rifle cartridges available, and that most hunting rifles (.243, .270, .308, 30-06 7mm) are substantially more powerfull than the "assalt rifle calibers" and that none of these calliber rifles shoot an explosive round that "blows things up"

She does not believe me.

Page generated in 0.05952 seconds with 20 queries