Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Cooper AT3 Tires
View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2013, 07:47 PM   #4
Flexin' XJ

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdd1469 View Post
I am not impressed with the 265/70/16 at3 on the ex gfs suburban. They get fine traction but they have only been on it around six months and seem to be going away quick.
Were they LT265 or P265? If I keep proper records and they don't last very long then I can try to use the 55K mile warranty. I imagine the warranty is a pro-rated deal so I would still have to pay something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wave_crusher View Post
I'd like to know about the cooper at3 as well. I've been looking for a tire to get to replace the ones on my colorado; smaller truck but I still want something thats a little aggressive

Any other reason your looking at the coopers? I've been debating between Firestone destination a/t, Falken wildpeak a/t, dick cepek fc-II and the coopers. Just the price of them has me waiting to find the right one, especially the fc-IIs
I wasn't even considering the Coopers until I went to the tire store and they showed them to me. I like the look, online reviews are good and the Consumers Reports rating is #1 so I figured they might be good.

I was originally wanting to go with the Goodyear Duratracs.
Flexin' XJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08069 seconds with 20 queries