View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2013, 07:45 AM   #1
Cowboy Dodge
will work 4 sex

Whiskey Creek Campground Snowmobile trail

Dont know if this info is on here this is from Whiskey creek campgound please go to there FB page and sign up to get the petition letter~~~~~
OK facebook friends! I am in BIG need of some help. There has been an awesome group of individuals who have been working very hard on getting a new groomed snowmobile trail in our area which would connect from Traverse City down to Marne, which would have a stop here at Whiskey Creek along the way, we need this trail to go through as it would be a HUGE help to us for winter business. We need to get as many positive comments on this proposed trail as possible, which is where you all come in. All we need is a simple, positive, one sentence statement saying you are FOR this trail. I have a sheet I could either email you, for you to fill out and drop in the mail, or I can even mail it to you with a pre-stamped envelope. PLEASE let me know if you are willing to help us out by either giving me your email address or physical address where I can send this info. THANK YOU !!!! Whiskey Creek Campground
Cowboy Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05175 seconds with 11 queries