Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - no more gun rentals at target sports Royal Oak Michigan
View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2013, 01:24 PM   #52
mschaffer66

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
here it is in another nutshell, people need to start to realize life hurts, you can't save everyone, not everything is fair, not everyone is worth saving, feelings get hurt, shit happens, puppies die, people die, adopting pets is cool but you can't save them all, helping mentals is nice and all but at what cost, who should we save, when are we gonna start drawing lines in the sand, death penalties would probably deter a lot of this shit, more laws isn't better, eye for an eye wasn't so bad, golden rule is a good one, public stonings are cool, court of appeals is abused, peoples feelings are taken into consideration too often, I love mr. green, participation trophies are fucking lame, life hurts wear a helmet.

I have serious man love at this moment.

I've never been to their range in Royal Oak to shoot. I have been in the store a few times and was not really all that impressed with the staff. However I have been to the range in Keego and I have to say that I am less than enthused about the crowd that frequents that place. Almost every time I have gone they have had to tell a group of wanna be cool guy youths(Chaldeans) and the girl they bring to try and impress to keep the guns pointed down range and in the stalls. However that's really neither here nor there...

I am kinda curious what kind of body language someone who is going to off themselves in the range gives off when they are renting their gun. Maybe its not apparent at all. Maybe it goes back to what I've always believed that people that want to be dead just go and do it and everyone is stunned, where as those who just want attention and/or help are the ones who make a big scene about wanting to do it.

Either way its sad for the business, employees, and family and friends of those involved...
mschaffer66 is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 1.46508 seconds with 20 queries