View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2013, 06:41 AM   #160
dmcjeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadcooper55 View Post
Since randy lied his ass off he should do the driving. You are a stand up guy Denny, I'm pretty sure you would drive to make a sale right if you royally fucked a guy over like randy did. Am I wrong?
You know you are right. I would perfer to never see my name in one of these threads in a bad way. It could happen though as I am smart enough to know that sooner or later someione will feel like I screwed them over. I always try to make things right even on e-bay dealings. I hate when an item is not right but the seller will refund all but shipping. WTF its not my fault that someone sold an inferior product. Give me all my money back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
I bought an axle from DMC about 4 years ago, a yj Dana 30 and I froze my ass of loading it in 0* weather hung over all by myself cause he wasn't hone when I want my money back.
At least it was cold enough that you did not break into a sweat. I probably about gave it away for free anyway.
Now days I pretty much expect that the buyer will bring someone along to help load axles even if I am there. I am getting older and they are getting heavier.

PS I also hate trying to type on my net book. I think that my fingers might be a little to fat for this.
dmcjeep is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04195 seconds with 11 queries