Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Ripped Off By "Sandmaster" aka Randy Johnson ***Updated ***Resolved ***
View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2013, 08:12 PM   #153
dmcjeep

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampjeep View Post
I disagree, at the time Paperboy started this thread he had received no replies from sandman, and I do believe he's mentioned a few times thru this thread that sandman had responded and they were negotiating a resolution. It's the rest of you dra ma lla mas taking this to the next level...

*edit* oh and after reading all the pm's, I would agree sandman should have given more then $125 back, that axle was maybe half what he advertised, so should have been half the price IMO

my guess it Paperboy just wanted the deal done so he took what he could when offered the $125.
OK so he could have driven to Lowell or where ever Randy is now and have all his $500 back for what may have been a defective front axle but instead decided to settle for $125? That really makes no sense to me. If everything was that screwed up why not just spend a little extra on fuel and go get all the money back?
dmcjeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06186 seconds with 20 queries