Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Buy cars from Canada bring to here USA
View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2013, 06:31 PM   #16
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-19-09
Location: Brownstown, MI
Posts: 117
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Originally Posted by MilwaukeeF350 View Post
Call US custom well Suta99 is right. Their serious tone say WHY CAN'T YOU GET VAN YOURSELF. It illegal to do that. I told it my first time so they say oh ok you will need 3 items FIRST.

1. Foreign title
2. bill of sale
3. Manufacturer paper EPA say van allow to transfer to USA.

Now my mind is way blew so too many to focus on 1 thing. Who I should contact Ford or ford dealership for manufacturer paper say Van is allow to bring here?

I had vin if anyone need.

Thank for your help I appericate INPUT.

Call the Ford Customer Relation team at 1-800-392-FORD (3673). They can direct you where you need to go to get the certification paper from Ford. It costs money and it has to be sent to a Ford dealer in Canada from my past experience. Basically, you pay for it and pick up the paper from the Ford dealer and with all of the paper work you go through customs. It has to be an official letter mailed to the dealer and not a fax. I was in an overnight rush and they faxed it to the dealer. I had one heck of a time because it was a "faxed" copy and not the official letter.
speedfreakracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.13363 seconds with 21 queries