Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Trish's XJ build
View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2013, 05:23 AM   #168
jeepbrattt
New car smell.....Mmmmmmm

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerveja View Post
Hey Becky, did you grab those rock guards from Nates? They look very similar, although I think the locating strip for the rocker seam is much closer to the square stock.

Good Luck with the build!

P.S. We haven't actually met, but yourself and the yellow Exo-Cage Cherokee shot past us first weekend in November as we were plotting our way up the tire wall at Rocks and Valleys. Helluva rig you got there. We aren't generally to fond of complete and total humiliation, but we all agreed that we weren't worthy and got over it. Hopefully we will see you back up there one of these weekends once I get my Xj back together again.

No, bought them used from a guy in Fenton

yellow exo-cage in Junk90xj......that was McDonald fundraiser I believe. Thanks on the rig, she's a project...now I guess I have 2. No intention on humiliation......I do believe someone in your crew pointed us that way...so we went! I'm sure i will be there again.....make sure you guys get up to Blessing weekend...always fun
jeepbrattt is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05666 seconds with 20 queries