Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Thank you DMJC
Thread: Thank you DMJC
View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2013, 01:35 PM   #28
shawn
Resident HVAC/R Jambi

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtspot View Post
I will not be joining just because of you and how you came at the club. I bet the GREAT LAKES FOUR-WHEEL-DRIVE ASSOCIATION is so proud of you as a memeber. There were 45+ people at this meeting and you turned one of them off. I wonder how many more you turned off? These are just my personal opinions not the clubs. I was one of the guys cheering in the back corner about the TJ's.
Wow. I made a post (and deleted it) on why GLFWDA and UFDWA had to make a special trip to visit DMJC when there have been meetings and opportunities all over on the web to find out what's going on within these organizations. These people volunteer more time and effort than you can imagine. I would be ashamed of my club if they felt so high and mighty that they should ask these groups to come talk to them, in order for you to make up you're mind if it's worth your time or money to support them. ALL of us are busy with life, and it's very hard to volunteer time to anything. That's all I was saying. But I hope you got your answers and get involved.

But, the way I take you now, it really doesn't matter what was said, I just happened to be your excuse to not get involved. But I do apologize, I was more standing up for GLFWDA then ripping on DMJC, sorry it came across that way. I don't want club battles in this state. I have been encouraging clubs and individuals to join.

Page generated in 0.07971 seconds with 20 queries