Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Thank you DMJC
Thread: Thank you DMJC
View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2013, 02:26 PM   #27
Steve2010

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtspot View Post
I will not be joining just because of you and how you came at the club. I bet the GREAT LAKES FOUR-WHEEL-DRIVE ASSOCIATION is so proud of you as a memeber. There were 45+ people at this meeting and you turned one of them off. I wonder how many more you turned off? These are just my personal opinions not the clubs. I was one of the guys cheering in the back corner about the TJ's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phittie1100 View Post
Sorry you feel that way - hopefully at some point you can get past that and see the value in joining anyway. That is one of the differences between GLFWDA and a local club - although I have met a lot of people through GLFWDA that I enjoy hanging out with, working on projects with, and/or wheeling with (I get hi-centered just about everywhere I go and am always looking for a helping hand!), there are also some members with personalities and interests so different from mine that we wouldn't even know each other except for our mutual GLFWDA membership.
I was pissed off after reading the comments made about DMJC and wrote at least a 50 word come back. But I took a short break got a coffee and realized
this was just one of those people that enjoys the trails as we do. Its unfortunate that anytime a club starts to grow in numbers it becomes a target for those type of options.

I was going to join the GLFWDA last year but had to much going on.
Steve2010 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08876 seconds with 20 queries