Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - List of companies that are anti gun rights
View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2013, 12:08 PM   #41
Coyote Red

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryann View Post
I still get their ads and when I see something I would have bought I remind them of my inquiry and say I would have bought this if you hadn't announced your policy review and tried to be political instead of business oriented. I think it's important for them to see the direct revenue loss especially from a high volume consumer like myself. How many hippies are going to buy more because they made this announcement about policy??? I doubt they are adding more business than they are losing so I am sure to remind them what they are losing from me.
Good deal. Every choice that a company makes has its consequences, sometimes positive, sometimes negative. I don't think people are swarming in to join up since the announcement about no range deals either. The biggest thing that changes company policies is a loss of revenue. Hopefully others are reminding them what their choice to step into the political ring is costing them.
Coyote Red is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05713 seconds with 20 queries