Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - List of companies that are anti gun rights
View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2013, 10:29 AM   #39
Coyote Red

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryann View Post
I don't stand out in front of them and protest too but I also would not give them my business if I was sure they had this policy. I for a fact know that groupon made some news announcement over it's decision to not do gun related sales and is now "reviewing" that policy. I have made my choice not to buy from them unless they bring back the range time sales. It is their choice not to sell those packages but it is my choice as a consumer not to support them with my business. This is the type of information I am looking for other people to provide knowedgeably.
I am not looking for the I saw a motivational picture on facebook but of first hand knowledge that their is a policy like the one groupon created.
This is America and they have the freedom to sell or not sell whatever they want. I have the right to spend my money left over after government rapeage where I want.
I think we have a misunderstanding. I am not saying don't question them or chose to not support them; rather the opposite, question them and stand firm if you beliefs and values. What you have done with Groupon is exactly what I think people should do. They cut out anything gun related, you sent a letter asking for an explanation and providing them with you feedback about the policy, they provided a response that was not a flat out "no". Now we have to wait and see what they decide to do. This is what I want to see happen, the very thing you just did. Someone to research "claims" and provide facts for others to base opinion off from. I too do not trust the Facebook stories or pictures either. I have no confirmed places to add to the list so I have not made a suggestion for a company to add.

My mom will forward me Groupon deals every now and then. I have bought a few packages but since you made this post I have asked her to stop sending them to me and to stop using them herself.
Coyote Red is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06851 seconds with 20 queries