Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - List of companies that are anti gun rights
View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2013, 08:27 PM   #34
Lousypirate
Yo

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote Red View Post
the UAW should not tell someone how to vote
I do have to laugh Cody.

I just interviewed at Lacks. In the research I did, I found out the owner attached a letter to the company bonuses telling them why they should not vote for Obama.

As far as asking whether or not to give business based on someone's actions:

- I try to support local businesses
- I try to deal with good people when buying/selling second-hand.
- I have gotten "talked" to by several about the gun laws and other anti republican propaganda, but that doesn't stop me from doing business with them
- I see it like Ted said it in a recent interview "why don't you just leave gun owners the hell alone?"
- I don't get in people's faces about their life choices that I do not approve of. I don't give a shit if you are gay, do drugs, or otherwise. Just don't you dare try to shove my face in it.

So, if you have no reason to promote restrictions on gun laws, but try to shove it in people's faces, or promote otherwise, I probably would tend to not do business with you.

Similar to church, nobody is forcing you to go, or to buy or not buy a gun, just drop it and work on getting this damn country out of debt and whip the shit out of 95% of my generation because they are arrogant and incorrigible retards. That or get the fukc out of the country, we don't need you "occupying" anything or expecting hand me outs. Go squat in Mexico or something you dumb twats.

/rant
1987 Yamaha Moto 4 quad
Lousypirate is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05775 seconds with 20 queries