Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - List of companies that are anti gun rights
View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2013, 02:38 PM   #29
Toncomb

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote Red View Post
Used

To me it is a bullet I have to bite since the choices for cars are limited to a few manufactures. As for a store to buy jeans at or a place to eat, those are everywhere and I can pick and choose which ones to support.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojave01x2 View Post
But it is legal to carry a gun in the dealerships, unless posted otherwise, then you could go to a different dealership.

BTW I am not allowed to carry at my place of employment but that does not mean i am going to quit, or look for a different job. Sometimes you have to abide by the rules.
So its ok to buy a product made by a anti gun company as long as you buy it from a pro gun store? Example, it's ok to buy a pair of Levis at walmart but not at Target? Just to clarify I'm not trying to be sarcastic, I truly am interested in what the thought process is on this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetLeah View Post
Seems that 1/2 these people need to use periods and the other half need to get off their periods.
Toncomb is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05500 seconds with 20 queries