View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2013, 11:40 AM   #35
bbaXJ
Yooper In Training

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to bbaXJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toncomb View Post
So its ok to say about any other situation but this one? Every other shooting you all seem to think can be stopped by "a good guy with a gun" but not this one?
As much as I hate to even dignify your ignorance with a response, I will. Shootings happen and will continue to happen no matter what. Crazy people can and will get guns(and countless other weapons), and will use them to do bad things. People make the point that you're trying to mock (poorly, I might add) primarily about gun free zones. Criminals/murderers don't care about laws telling them they can't have a gun a certain place, they're already planning to break the law. Why would another law stop them? All it does is take the protection away from those of us who follow the law, not those who break it. So yes, in many situations, a responsible armed citizen or soldier can and will prevent or minimize gun related violence. Sadly, this was not one of those cases. Nobody is claiming it's foolproof or 100% effective. Please either get your head out of your ass or at least save your ignorant agenda for somewhere else. This thread is to honor a fallen hero, please keep it that way.
bbaXJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04876 seconds with 11 queries