Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Franchise owners
View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2013, 12:51 PM   #12
cj65

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSU JK View Post
You are in Romulus? Check with the Wayne County Department of Economic Development to see if they offer free business basics classes for residents looking to start up. If the county doesn't, there may be a Michigan Small Business & Technology Development Center (SBTDC) location near you that can offer some guidance.

I work for another economic development agency and we offer classes, including basics on opening a franchise (and sometimes setting you up with a SCORE counselor) for free but you need to be a resident here.
Ok thank you. I'm looking into this as a option to early retirement. I don't want to drive a garbage truck for ever. I plan on being out of it in five years. The birth of my son has changed my outlook on life. I live at work now. I start at 3am and generally work till 3pm. Not sure how much I would have to be present at the little ceasers. A family member owns about ten now and wants to retire he is in his 60's.
cj65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04935 seconds with 20 queries