Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Ripped Off By "Sandmaster" aka Randy Johnson ***Updated ***Resolved ***
View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2013, 07:18 AM   #54
DarrinGT

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadcooper55 View Post
I have dealt with randy a few times. He isn't the cheapest guy in the world but he was always really easy to deal with and represented everything very well. It sucks you had a bad dealing with him but I would definitely deal with him again. Why didn't you inspect the axle before leaving with it? I never trust people about axles. They might not be trying to screw you, they may have unknowingly gotten screwed by the previous owner. Is it right he didn't communicate? Definitely no! maybe you should check parts out before paying for them though. Not trying to say he is right but you do need to take a little personal liability.
He did take some responsibility:

Quote:
I will take the fault for not taking the cover off,..........
He even stated that Randy had good feedback, and with feedback like that, and post like yours, it certainty builds trust in the person you are buying from. That is what makes it worse when this situation happens, He thought he was buying form a trustworthy guy,

So where to you draw the line?

Well see what happens,....
DarrinGT is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05335 seconds with 20 queries