Originally Posted by firehawk
Try bypassing the fuse and see if the fan works or just wire it to the battery.
Sounds like a short of sorts?
At first I thought the fan is on its way out pulling too much amperage and blowing the fuse. But if you have millivolts at the fuse then it sounds like a wiring issue. Could be faulty temp switch that turns it on. Or bad relay.
there was some rust build up around the hub of the first fan that I replaced. I'm guessing that is what caused the fuse to blow. I'll try wiring it direct and report back.