Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Used cars and peoples deffinition of MINT
View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2013, 12:03 PM   #53
kickstand
sHaMoNe!

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by barry1me View Post
on that same note I love how people say that the price is below KBB and thats what the dealer will give them....I typically reply to that person you should trade it in then.
Im betting on prices going down on used vehicles Give the used car market another year and prices will be back to pre 09 era. Have you been by a local Ford dealer lately? Brighton ford must have 100 F150s on there lot, Southgate Ford must have 150 F150s on there lot, and 200 Fusions. In the meantime we will pay up the nose for new and used vehicles though.
That's exactly what I did. I just found it funny that people would still try to talk you down lower. The reason I wanted a straight sale was to use the cash for other things rather than as trade in on my new vehicle, simply from a liquidity standpoint.

What gets me is that a dealer can price used vehicles through the roof, yet a private seller can't even give away their used vehicles. It makes no sense.
kickstand is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06138 seconds with 20 queries