Deulings' dune runner K5
View Single Post
January 22nd, 2013, 04:46 PM
Join Date: 01-22-13
Location: Muskegon MI
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Then last winter I started the floor process.
I cut out all rust out, blasted everything I could, used eastwoods Fast Etch to eat what was left, (that stuff rocks, dont breath it though, nasty stuff) then used some weld through primer on the backs of all the patch pieces, seam sealed everything.
Then I bought the Liner Xtreeme bedliner kit from
which is great stuff. 3 Gallons for $150+SH. Its a catalyzed liner to, no herculiner junk.
And it goes on and on, lots of patches you dont wanna see.
Last edited by Deuling; January 22nd, 2013 at
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Deuling
Find More Posts by Deuling
Page generated in