Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Mechanic (sorta) Wanted
View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2013, 06:45 AM   #1
Nuggets
I fix stuff!

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default Mechanic (sorta) Wanted

I'm drowning in work at my shop so I am looking for some help to get me through the rush. I have filled the part time position but I am still accepting resumes for per diem help.

The minimum skills I'm looking for is for somebody to have a basic mechanical apptitude. If a person can do modest disassembly/assembly, I can guide them through the tough spots. If a person is already an accomplished mechanic, well that's better yet. I am willing to train the right person and I am willing to pay for their state certification. Pay will reflect skills and certification. I'm also willing to pay flat rate.

My shop is a little out of the ordinary so a person my enjoy the change of pace. The majority of the work is automotive but I also repair equipment, vintage cars (foreign and domestic), tractors 80 hp and below, trailers, and whatever else I think I can make some money on. I also repair mechanical diesels and some electronic controled diesels.

The shop is cleaner than most but lately it's been getting a little dirty because of the amount of hours I've been putting in. Also, the shop is a non-smoking facility.

My normal hours are from 9-5 but if a person can only work evenings or weekends (short term help), I can work with that.

The shop is located in Auburn near Bay City and Midland. I can be reached at 989-662-7785 if you are interested. My name is Dave.

Last edited by Nuggets; January 30th, 2013 at 10:13 PM.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05766 seconds with 20 queries