It flexes. It peels out. It has exhaust, brakes, gauges, and a trans shifter. It has a radiator patched with JB weld from where we found a leak after filling the coolant system. Looks like something hit a tube just perfectly and ripped it open.
stuff still on list:
final adjust link lengths and tighten jam nuts
final install front locker, shafts, & lockouts (hubs are on and rebuilt enough to roll it around).
install trans temp sensor for gauge
plumb trans cooler
spare tire tie downs
lots of wiring
mount rear brake lights
install license plate
vacuum line to brake booster and trans
JeepM715 and I spent the entire day in the garage knocking crap off the list. It was awesome taking it for a spin around the yard.
Huge thanks to White Rhino for coming over after work and helping out, then letting us knock out the exhaust on his new hoist from 9pm-2am.
Also big thanks to AlumCJ for stopping by this morning and filling our shocks with Nitrogen after we realized that our tank still out on loan.