Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 36x12.5R15 TSL Bias on wheels $600 *SOLD*
View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2013, 12:58 PM   #1
redmud
10 0011 10101

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default 36x12.5R15 TSL Bias on wheels $600 *SOLD*

Hello! I have 4 TSL's in decent shape for sale on Black soft 8s in 5 on 4.5
I am not really interested in seperating the wheels and tires unless I have buyers for both. I don't need any trades, and the tires are ready to go.

Price is pretty firm for now, I don't really need to sell them, but I am planning on going to radial 37s at some point this year.

Tread is very good, roughly Washington's nose to forehead on the outside, and his mouth to nose on the inner tread blocks. No uneven wear, and two are in really good shape, 85-ish percent and the two on the rear are 60%. They have the usual sidewall cracks that TSLs are known for, but I put about 4K miles on them on the Freeway this year and did not die.

One on the front (see pics) has some cuts parallel to the tread blocks, but it has been like that for a couple years without spitting up chunks of tread.

Cuts in front tire:

Worst Tread of the 4:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Green again View Post
How can you land a space ship on the moon? How can a snake eat an aligator? how does the internet work? some questions are not meant to be answered by man alone.

Last edited by redmud; January 25th, 2013 at 09:37 AM.

Page generated in 0.05463 seconds with 20 queries