Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Walmart Tire Centers
View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2013, 06:59 PM   #1
wave_crusher
I'll Direc your TV

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default Walmart Tire Centers

Basically, I spend over 2 hours waiting at wally world to get some tires put on; I live in an apt 3 hours from my tools/jacks, etc so it was my only option. The trip ended up with them saying they couldn't mount the tires because they are less tread than what I have on now and are really low in general. I don't disagree they're nearly junk but I just need them for winter, and even with less tread would be better in the snow that my current tires. I made them swap out a really really bad tire I had one, and the charged me $16 for it, 5 to mount, 3 valve stem and 8 to balance. I didn't tell them to balance the tire nor to put a valve stem in; nor did they ask.

I guess I can get around the valve stem, whatever can't hurt, but the 8 bucks for ballancing just was enough; it's not the cost itself, it's the principal. That, and it took over 2 hours for them to figure that out. When I got there, there was only one other car in the garage. Bull pucking shoot it takes 2 hours for that kinda work

Am I then only one that has issues (not the 1st time something like this has happened, but i didn't have much of a choice); or the only dumb enough to go to walmart for tire services?

Oh, end rant
wave_crusher is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05024 seconds with 20 queries