Well a few updates half of which is the garage. I picked up a used 2 post hoist. The problem is that I have a 8 1/2 ft ceiling in my garage and I needed to put the hoist off center. So, the gang came over and we installed a beam, cut out half the joists and put in the hoist. I also had to drill a 4" diameter hole in my roof for the cylinder to poke up through. That got capped off with a 4" PVC stink pipe and cap. By using the beam, I was able to save the other half for a loft for storage.
The next thing is that I picked up a small engine lathe to do some work. First project is a new driveshaft.
Since having the stickies, I have twisted 2 driveshaft splines. The worst one on the left was done in the CVS parking lot @ St. Helen. Seems brand new blacktop, rain and stickies don't mix very well. I'm thinking of ditching the spool and going back to an ARB.
I had a variety of misc parts laying around and managed to piece together a new driveshaft. This one is 2 3/4 x 1/4 wall.
I also finally gave up on the old bent up links with Ballistic joints. I actually blew a joint apart while at Curly's last November. So I built a new set using Currie Johnny Joints. 1-1/4 shank tapped into 1-3/4 x 3/8 DOM.