Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 460 ford ranger-pics n vids up
View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2013, 08:50 PM   #7
nightstalker00

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Replaced the full size stocker coils that i had in the rear with the 4inch ranger lift coils i had up front. So now they are retained in the rear with the same setup the rangers used in the front along with full size ttb axles. The top of the coil is kept centered by a pipe I placed in the center of the coil and welded it to the bottom of the coil bucket. The ranger coils are a whole whoppin inch taller than the stock full size coils are. with those in the rear i gained an inch and a half of lift. Now I have to find a coil for the front that will gain me some ground. I tried a set of 6inch full size ttb springs and those honestly sat lower than my 4inch ranger coil did. Those coils measured 18inches. I dont know if they were just whoped out or what. Trying to find coils that are 22+inches. I would like to stick with a ttb style spring cause I made some plates to space spring inboard of original ones on the strait axle.
nightstalker00 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07491 seconds with 20 queries