Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Bundy Hill's no firearm policy
View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #188
amc78cj7

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Actual quotes from the OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey3 View Post
I am going to finish my xj this weekend I hope. I was looking at the website to see what time they are open. I have wheeled there maybe 6 times and am very close. However under the rules it says no firearms on the property. I know some people who work their are on here. Please tell me that this will be changed and that you support our 2nd amendment. I would hate if I had to travel to a park that is farther away to wheel because of this. Maybe nobody has noticed. I know I always carry when there. There must be a misunderstanding RIGHT!!???

http://www.bundyhilloffroad.com/rules.php
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey3 View Post
It is private property without public access. You have to be allowed in no different than your own home. Maybe I will choose to still wheel there and carry. Not about to post something like that on a public forum.
If I owned Bundy Hill I would ban this a-hole for advocating carrying a gun at an organization that has clearly posted the rules.

Last edited by amc78cj7; January 13th, 2013 at 09:52 PM.
amc78cj7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04939 seconds with 20 queries