Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Outdoor Wood Furnace owners
View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2013, 08:50 PM   #66
92FleXj
stacks stacked on stacks

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Center Hancho View Post
its not about getting butthurt its more about sniffing out BS...I know more than a dozen people with OWBers and none of them get a 28+ burn time without stuffing it to the max, and even then it would be a stretch. Having said that you end up using way more wood to achive those times than filling a few times over the course of the day. Some people think their burner is magic and can some how defeat the laws of thermodynamics.
Sorry I forgot you are the shit and know everything. When you have a huge burner and a small house it's very possible.
He has no reason to lie to me and I have none to lie to you. In the spring and fall I get 3 day burns out of mine and 5 days in the Summer when I'm only heating water.
Sorry you have to fill yours 4 times a day. I don't. And I don't know any one else who does.
Every set up is deferent, just like a car. Some get 20 mpg and some get 40..

If you'd like to come fill it for him I don't think he will have any objections, just to satisfy your negativity.

I'ma fuck it. You're gonna like it too.
92FleXj is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05847 seconds with 20 queries