Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Bundy Hill's no firearm policy
View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2013, 07:53 PM   #120
BlooMule
pew pew

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
How about this thought?: Learn some self defense. You don't have to become an uber ninja to protect yourself, all a person needs to do is learn a half dozen or so basic techniques and become proficient at them. No, you will not be able to defend yourself against a person with a gun but you will be able to inflict harm (massive if needed) to a person that is attacking without a weapon. The key here is to become proficient. That means practicing the techniques enough that they will become muscle memory. When the shit goes down you will not have to think about what technique to use, you will just respond to the situation at hand. Also, people that know how to defend themselves are more confident and that will show in your body laguage should an aggressor be eyeing you up as a target. Criminals do not want a challenge, they want the easiest score possible so they only target what they perceive to be the weak.

I am available in Bay City if anyone wants to learn a few techiques and how to apply them, PM me if you are interested. No, I'm not charging anything, I just enjoy this crap.
I'm too old for that shit, LOL

Page generated in 0.06036 seconds with 20 queries