Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Alex Jones Piers Morgan
View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #18
BlooMule
pew pew

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by catalyst View Post
I preferred this video to Alex's rant on Piers. While AJ might have had accurate information, his delivery method sucked. In fact, almost everyone I know that isn't an AJ listener thought the guy came off like a whack job conspiracy theorist and questioned his sanity and ability to own guns...

If AJ would have been a 2A team player, he would have softened the conversation for Joe Arpaio, who really took a beating from Piers.

I guess it kinda felt like he pulled another deuchebag move, like he did when he bullhorned a Pro 2A Activist group...
Alex Jones Acted Like An Ass To Other Pro 2nd Amendment Activist At Their Rally - YouTube

I really think his rant did more harm than good, because I feel like then general populace will be left thinking, "all these pro gun guys are nuts".

The message was good. The delivery was bad. I think he could have been more eloquent and still kept on top of Piers.
This, and x2 for Uncle Tedly. Nugent makes a good point and then goes way over the top, making him look like a nut job.

Page generated in 0.06151 seconds with 20 queries