Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Bundy Hill's no firearm policy
View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2013, 12:50 PM   #76
High Center Hancho
rack tap re-rack click

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xj bmx View Post
I agree it is a slim chance I will ever need to use it, and like most of us who carry hope we never have to but I rather not take that chance.

I may not have 32 years of bmx falls only 25 years (more like 15 any who) all of were without helmet and don't plan on starting. But the percent of needing it vs not is irreverent jerky, hell you have a better chance of getting hit buy lightning than winning the lottery, but look how many people play that daily.\

I carry as much as possible, but if a place doesn't allow it i'm not going to have a shit fit, I respect the owners wishes and remove the pistol. Granted a sign has now say so, the owner has to tell you directly, but I'm not that anal.
I assume you meant "no" not "now, and you couldn't be more dead wrong if you even tried!!!! HAHAHAHAHahaaa!!! A posted sign that says no firearms, means just that, no firearms. The owner of the property doesn't need to tell you directly face to face.
High Center Hancho is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04351 seconds with 20 queries