View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2013, 11:10 AM   #25
RyeBread
Catch the wave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey3 View Post
I don't disagree with you one bit. I don't allow some stuff to happen in my home or on my property. If my rules are not liked the person doesn't have to busy my home. However, comparing alcohol and sex to a cpl holder entering the park with a lawfully concealed firearm is crazy. They dot compare. I am simply asking why it is worded as it is and why they feel this rule needs to be in place. If they worry about a firearm lawsuit I understand and respect that. If they choose not to answer my question that is ok with me too. I also have the. Joyce of taking my gate money and going to another park. I didn't call names or bash the park just asking questions. When questioning someone becomes frowned upon this country is fucked.
posing the question here (in the pubic forums) s why you got some of the questions and light trolling. as for sex and alcohol they are both also regulated to some degree or another and it wouldn't surprise me if one or more people tried to participate in one or both at bundyhill and/or even if they have a policy stance on either.

anyway, they have a "contact us" or phone number / e-mail if you truly want an answer.
RyeBread is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03533 seconds with 11 queries