View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2013, 07:22 PM   #366
wadey
┌∩┐(_)┌∩┐

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Thanks guys.

The blazer took a pretty hard hit. I just got lucky that I didn't get hurt other than some small cuts from the glass. Also I got pretty lucky that the running gear is all in one piece too. The alignment even held! The body is doing surprising well too, after some come along and sludge hammer treatment. Once I get the new fender on and the plexi window tinted it will be wont be all that noticeable, or at least something that you wouldn't notice at 20/20. Worst part was is that I was planning on starting the exo the following day.

As for the truck, it runs really well and I know I wont set any land speed records but it will get me from a to b. Much better than the blazer making it to a and having to limp back to b But I do plan on doing a few improvements to the old girl to make trips a little better. On the list is a trans cooler/gauge, custom console with cup holders (spilled my coffee this morning), new head unit and speakers. Then a hammered silver and black rattle can paint job as soon as it warms up.
wadey is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04518 seconds with 11 queries