Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Never Enough.....SAS blaZeR2
View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2013, 12:52 PM   #362
wadey
┌∩┐(_)┌∩┐

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Then on Christmas day in the way to my Grandfathers house I lost control and slid backwards in to a few trees

Me and my buddy Wankey pulled out the b pillar about 3.5 inches and were able to hang a new door back on it. I also picked up a new fender for it too, but I ran out of time to put that on. Also the rear window is now plexi as a regular one wont fit anymore.

The only good out come of all of this is that I got a tow rig out of the deal! My Grandpa gave me the truck and him and my Dad put in a ton of work for me to get it running. My Dad also put on a new set of heads on it for me too!
Thank you guys so much!!!!!!!!

Here she is 87 chevy long box with 41k on the ticker

All new front end parts, rebuilt motor, u-joint, tires, exhaust, brakes, water pump, battery, axle seals, and wheel bearings. My dad even has a hitch and brake control for it!

Now I just need to pick up either a topper or tonneau cover and most importantly a trailer. So if anyone knows of a trailer for sale please let me know.
wadey is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.91631 seconds with 20 queries