Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - SOLD-CJ7 Metal 15 gal gas tank,good shape-sending unit/hoses included-cj parts trade?
View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2013, 08:21 PM   #3
82cj7ltd
Saved by Grace

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

edit 2: just changed title to reflect that I may be willing to do a partial trade for some cj7 parts...... trying to think of what parts I'd be interested in trading for....

here's a partial list, in case anyone has any of this stuff lying around for some reason.

1. New radiator- 2-3 core, preferably aluminum, little to no use. can make up the price difference with cash.

2. Dash switch lights- preferably new. if not, must have minimal wear and look practically new. no corrosion.

3. Dash knobs- prefer black aftermarket aluminum billet knobs, will consider the black aluminum ones as well.

4. Factory tach gauge for 8 cyl, and clock.

5. Dana 300 Twin Stick Setup

6. Good rollcage. Close to stock, with a few bar add-ons, like maybe windshield tie in bars, and a bar to go along the windshield across the front.

7. New/like new rubber (not polyurethane) body mount kit/1" lift for cj.

That's really all I can think of for right now. Everything else I'd be buying new. Some of that I'd buy new, unless someone has it in mint condition.

Most of the above items are NOT equal in value to the tank, please keep that in mind.

Page generated in 0.05839 seconds with 20 queries