Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Bear with me- another 2nd amendment thread.
View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2013, 01:50 PM   #33
FORD FLARESIDE
Hockey, it is what it is!

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
So how do you feel about the shootings that took place in CT? How do you feel about the fact that someone who legally owned firearms lived with a psycho and her guns were accessible enough to be used to kill school aged children that are the same age as my own children?

How would you feel if that psycho made his way into your place of employment and shot you up before you had time to defend yourself? (Oh, that's right, you carry so you'd be able to wild west shoot him up before he ever got to you right?)

Yeah, you're right, everyone should be able to buy whatever they want and it should be no matter if they proved they were competent to own the gun, or drive the car, or anything else it should just be a free for all right?

News flash, you may have been born when the constitution was written, but if you haven't noticed things have changed a bit. Adaptations of our rights isn't a terrible thing as long as they are not being taken away.

There is no reason to take our rights away, but if someone gets his hands on your guns because you aren't being a responsible gun owner by all fucking means that should be trackable and you should be responsible for it.

Would this not then in your understanding be equal to someone steeling your Truck and randomly running over people on the sidewalk. Should you be held accountable for their actions.

I understand your passion Chad, I really do. We just need to focus on the people who can not play nice, not the ones who do.
FORD FLARESIDE is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08157 seconds with 20 queries