Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - SOLD-CJ7 Metal 15 gal gas tank,good shape-sending unit/hoses included-cj parts trade?
View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2013, 09:43 PM   #1
82cj7ltd
Saved by Grace

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default SOLD-CJ7 Metal 15 gal gas tank,good shape-sending unit/hoses included-cj parts trade?

Well, I bought this on my trip down south and brought it back with me. Not trying to make a profit on it. I thought I would want it, but have decided that I want to keep my 20 gal tank, since they're not the easiest thing to find used and in decent shape.

Check the pics and let me know if you have questions. I have the sending unit and hoses on there right now, and was told that they work, but never installed it myself.
Came off a cj7 from 82-86.
I may consider separating the sending unit/hoses from the tank IF I have a buyer for each.

Shipping tends to get more expensive than most would like, considering the size of box required for the tank. I'll do it if you want, but it's on your dime, and isn't included in the price.

That said, asking $75 obo + shipping. Now $70 obo + shipping.

make an offer!! via pm or txt at 248-828-5219
I set the price a bit high, cause I've seen some lowballs around here..... feel free to shoot me an offer!

edit: I also forgot to mention, but you can see in the pics, that the fuel filler neck comes with it. This has a bit more surface rust on it than anything else. The tank has a minimal amount of rust, but being a lighter color, whatever there is on the filler neck is more visible. Does have a tad bit of rust though. Not true rot, just surface.

Last edited by 82cj7ltd; January 11th, 2013 at 09:38 PM. Reason: add info

Page generated in 0.06215 seconds with 20 queries